This would be please me greatly. >w< I have an affinity for plushes and stuffed animals. //ROLLS
Remember, my strong, female characters: never show weakness, not even for a moment, or the fandom will rip you apart like sharks drawn by the blood from a single cut, and then they will begin to devour each other.
Idea Factory International Inc. is a branch of Japanese videogame developer and publisher located in Tokyo, Idea Factory Co., Ltd. , and it is established on September 30, 2013 in California USA.
Idea Factory made an announcement for a Holiday Contest!
They would like participants to come up with words that go along with each letter in IDEA FACTORY aka an acrostic. Here’s the example they provided: I=I, D=Definitely, E=Enter, A=Awesome, F=Fun, C=Contest, etc.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry, full name, and mailing address.
- The deadline is December 12, 2013.
- Winning entries will be posted on the Idea Factory Facebook page with the winners’ first names and last name’s initial by December 18, 2013.
- Those who won a prize can expect the item to be shipped out shortly after the announcement.
- There will be 1 grand prize winner, and 10 runners-up. Runners-up will receive random goodies from the prize list.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to enter the contest.
The grand prize is aHyperdimension Neptunia Victory art print autographed by illustrator, Tsunako! This includes her autograph and a special illustration is added, as well!
But don’t worry! 10 runner ups will also receive a random prize from each of the following:
- Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (PSP, Aksys Games, US)
- Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi (PSP, Aksys Games, US)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (PS3, NIS America, US)
- Record of Agarest War 2 (PS3, Aksys Games, US)
- Fairy Fencer F wall scroll (JP merchandise)
- Fairy Fencer F notebook (JP merchandise)
- Fairy Fencer F bookmark (JP merchandise)
- Mugen Souls body pillow cover (JP merchandise)
- Neptunia mk2 Tote bag (JP merchandise)
- Neptunia cellphone strap (JP merchandise)
- Neptunia mk2 mini towel (JP merchandise)
- Neptunia mk2 postcard set (JP merchandise)
For more details, visit the link above. Best of luck to everyone!
Just because a game is released to the Western Audience doesn’t make it’s target the Western Audience.
It’s a translation. It’s not changed to fit the new demographic that now has access to it correct? Besides the language it’s still the same story. And the audience that story is speaking to is still the original audience. Not us in the Western Audience.
We’re not here to be like “it’s in my language now it must appeal to everything I find good in the world. And none of this shit I can’t stand!”
God step out of that bubble you call your world and experience someone else’s culture. Their media is a good fucking place to start.
A Joshua for your
Christmas. Err, early Christmas. Sorry if he looks kinda off.. then again, don’t hold it against me cos I don’t play bmp. eheheh. #excuses
Aw, thank YOU! I’m always happy to meet new people on tumblr getting into otome games. ;3 I hope you’re enjoying them, and I’m glad you like my blog!
more blood icons for your shipping needs!
feel free to use them!